Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tiny Treasures 35 & 36

How much fun I've been having with my "grapes" series! There are so many different composition possibilities with vines and grapes. The lighting of course is what makes the difference! Here you'll find one in pastel and one in oil.

The first, a pastel, is Sweet Syrah.
The affect of dappled sunlight on
the leaves and grapes
makes this one dance!
10x8" Pastel $75.00
SOLD

The second, an oil, is Syrah Study 1.
I was struck with the contrast between
the branches at the bottom and the ground.
I didn't want to bring too much attention
to the grapes, as they are such a rich color,
they stand out all by themselves.

5x7" Oil $75.00
first person to email me claims this painting
you will receive a PayPal invoice
jennifer@evenhusfineart.com

No comments: