Tuesday, May 01, 2012

PSA Pastelagram Featured Artist

My abstract work is featured in the Spring 2012 issue of the Pastel Society of America's Pastelagram. It was an honor to be one of six artists to be featured and an ever greater honor for them to choose my abstract work to feature. I have been having such fun with the abstracts - that truly is where my passion is . . . at the moment! Hopefully you receive the Pastelagram, but if not perhaps you can read a bit of this if it's sharp enough.  If not, and you want to read the article, I can get it retyped and put into a PDF for everyone.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
I checked out your stuff on dailypaintworks where I am as well and then found my way to your blog. I really dig the work. The big, bold shapes are something I'm really interested in as well. great work.
Jimmy
www.leslieartstudio.com
www.leslieartstudio.wordpress.com