Monday, August 20, 2012

"Skyline Sentry"

One of the most fun things about being an artist is that you get to "create." This painting was "created" in my imagination. I used photo reference I shot almost 10 years ago of the deer - two separate shots that I "put together" and then "created" the landscape design around them...
"Skyline Sentry" 12x9" pastel on Canson  $475 framed.
To purchase email jennifer@evenhusfineart.com to claim this painting. Please put "Skyline Sentry" in the subject line. Please include your full name, address and phone #. I will then email you a PayPal invoice with tax and shipping added. You do not need to have a PayPal account, just a credit card.

I've included this black and white image for you to see the composition/design
and values better.  Take note, too, of the areas of black - how they punctuate the piece.

1 comment:

Carol Flatt said...

Beautiful, Jennifer, as is all your work!