Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Albuquerque or Bust Project

Yes! I HAVE REGISTERED!
I'm going to the IAPS Convention in Albuquerque next June 2013 - I have wanted to attend the International Assoc. of Pastel Societies Convention for over 10 years - And - I'd like your help!
It will cost me about $2000.00 for the trip and I would love to sell enough paintings to cover the cost of the trip. If you have your eye on one of my paintings - now is the time to claim it. I will be posting some artwork here that you may like to add to your collection.
If you'd just like to donate - that would be awesome too! Click on the 'Donate' button to the right to donate $10 or more and follow the instructions. Thanks so much for supporting the arts!!



 "Summer Hike"  8x6" pastel on LaCarte  $175  framed w/double mat 
Would be a fabulous color piece anywhere in your home or office. Email jennifer@evenhusfineart.com to claim this piece. Please put "Summer Hike" in the subject line, include your name, address, ph#, and email address and I will email you an online invoice to pay with a credit card.

No comments: