Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daisies On Yellow Platter


"Daisies on Yellow Platter" began much like my last piece. Tight. I worked on the composition for about 20 minutes with charcoal on my panel. Rubbing off anything that got too detailed. I filled in the darks. Stood back to check the balance. Stepping forward, I rubbed off more charcoal. There... time to slap some color on. I was determined to keep it simple. To work on shapes and negative painting. (painter's lingo). Tell me what you think. I love feedback. That's how we as artists get better. Paint, paint, paint. Then put it out there to see what you think. See below for a detail of the painting.
"Daisies on Yellow Platter" 8x8" oil on panel $100.00
The first person to email jennifer@evenhusfineart.com claims this painting and will be sent a PayPal invoice with tax and shipping added. Please put "Yellow Platter" in the subject line of your email. Thanks!



No comments: